- Statement of Purpose. The purpose of this Website is to provide quality Internet
services such as hosting, web development, marketing, and more, and/or anything computer related.
The site is designed to share information, ideas, and news relating to computers and the Internet.
It is also designed to encourage the creation of a user community through contributions to written content and reader
comments. Please create an account and join in on our forum(s).
- Community User Rules.
In order to create and maintain an open, contributory, and friendly environment you must commit and follow these practices:
- You may not post or link to content that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, derogatory, violent, harassing, bigoted, hateful, profane, obscene, lewd, lascivious, pornographic or otherwise objectionable, that gives rise to civil or criminal liability, or otherwise violates any applicable law
- You may not intentionally make false or misleading statements
- You may not offer to sell or buy any product or service
- You may not post material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy or right of publicity
- You may not disclose confidential information
- You may not disclose information that you do not lawfully possess
- You may not post, link to, upload or transmit software or other materials that contain viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or other harmful or disruptive components
- You may not restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying this Website, for example, by cracking, spoofing, defacing, or impairing functionality
- You may not post political campaign materials, chain letters, mass mailings or spam
- You may not use this website to 'research' or 'learn' about any of it's users, owners, or employees, in a malicious manner.
- Any attempt to collect data of any kind from this website is strictly prohibited.
- User Registration. Registration at this Website is optional but encouraged. If
you are registered at this Website, Yashimi will be able to contact you with information that may be relevant to users,
the registration will facilitate the attribution of Your work to You, and will allow us to contact you if we receive a
Notice of Claimed Infringement for content you have provided so that you will have an opportunity to provide a
- Responsibilities of Yashimi Employees. Yashimi employees who choose to participate
must register, must use their their Yashimi email address for registration, and may only participate using their
registered identity. Yashimi employees will have an indicator automatically appended to their user names identifying
them as Red Hat employees.